Arinola Adeniyi is the CEO of Veni Vici Health Club and Urban Spa, one of Nigeria’s best and foremost wellness service providers. Arinola started her career in the banking sector after a BSc in Economics from the University of Ife and an MBA from the University of Lagos. Arinola had a glittering career in the banking sector spanning a period of about 17 years during which she rose to the position of Deputy General Manager. Arinola is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria and was Secretary to the Association of Professionals Women Bankers for several years and 2nd Vice Chairman up till 2002.
Despite a growing track record of excellence in banking, Arinola left to pursue her vision, VENIVICI Health Club and Urban Spa on a full time basis in 2002. Arinola’s vision for VENIVICI as a Sanctuary of Wellness was borne out of a passionate belief that the treasure trove of quintessential health lies in the human endowments of the Mind, Body and Soul. VENIVICI enriches the Mind, cultivates the Body and Nourishes the Soul to achieve a Healthy Work-Life Balance. VENIVICI advocates lifestyle behavioral changes that culminate in significant dividends in Health and Well-Being.
She is a widely acknowledged Corporate Wellness Coach, Diet & Nutrition specialist, Colon Therapist, Esthetician and is presently undergoing various courses with the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine, an arm of Havard University, USA.
Arinola writes in various Lifestyle Papers and Magazines on Spa and Wellness Issues, including a weekly Wellness Column in Sunday Punch for several years, a platform through which she was able to reach a wider audience in creating a healthier nation. She is also a widely sought after facilitator at Seminars, Corporate Retreats, Schools Universities, Women’s fora, Churches, etc.
Arinola has turned her passion into her profession and believes in nurturing and mentoring younger Therapists and Entrepreneurs who see her as an icon and role model. She is actively involved in several charities especially in the area of her contribution to widows, orphans, less privileged as well as Spinal Cord Injuries Association of Nigeria. She is a multiple-award winner for her entrepreneurship and philanthropy. Among her awards include
• Market-Driven Health Club 2000 – Chartered Institute of Marketing of Nigeria.
• Female Achiever for the year 2002 – City People
• 10 Corporate Female Achiever 2004 – The News Magazine
• International Women’s Day 2005.
• 10 Distinguished Women of Excellence – Tell Magazine.
• Beautician of the Year 2004 – National Awards for Professional Excellence.
• Spinal Cord Injuries Association of Nigeria – Merit Award.
• West African Students’ Union 2005 – Mother Of Epitome in recognition of her outstanding contribution to the Nigerian Youths.
• Best Spa Of The Year – 2006 City People.
• Dr. Kwame Nkrumah African Leadership Awards – 2007 Outstanding Merit Award.
• Nomination, Best Spa Of The Year – 2007 City People Fashion & Style.
• City People Award for Excellence – Young Female Achiever for the Year 2008.
• The Amazons – Women of Excellence Awards, Beautician of the Year 2008.
• INRI WIDOWS FOUNDATION- IWF HUMANITARIAN SERVICES AWARD 2007 – Health Care & Social Development.
• Fashion and Life Achievements Awards 2008 – Outstanding Beauty Spa of the Year.
• Beauty Spa of the Year 2009 – Fashion & Style Award.
• Global Leadership Award for Excellence 2010.
• Beauty Spa of the year 2010 – Fashion & Style Awards.
• African Order of Merit in the Provision of Spa & Health Services 2011 – Institute for Government Research & Leadership Technology.
• Lagos State Support Our School Initiatives -2013
• Most Outstanding Spa of the Year-2013 by City People Fashion and Style
• Global Leader Integrity Merit Award-2014
Arinola served on the board of Covenant University from 2005-2010 and is a YOUWIN and WIMBIZ mentor.